RITES Limited Recruitment 2017
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies.
RITES Limited has announced 23 vacancies for Joint General Manager (Civil), Deputy General Manager (Civil), Engineer (Civil). Interested Candidates who want to apply for vacancy can apply from 24.10.2017 to 14.11.2017
More details about RITES Limited Recruitment 2017, including the number of vacancies, Salary eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
All candidates who are willing to apply can read the official information below and go through notification if they want the detailed information regarding the post.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Posts: 23
|Name of the Posts||Salary||No of Posts|
|Joint General Manager||(Rs. 36, 600 – 62, 000)||3|
|Deputy General Manager||(Rs. 29, 100 – 54, 500)||5|
|Engineer||(Rs. 16, 400 – 40, 500)||15|
Candidates should have Full-Time First Class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering
Experience is defined as under:
For JGM : Candidate should have total experience of 15 years in rail-related/ major infrastructure projects, with minimum 4 years’ experience in Design/ execution/ project management etc of Civil Engineering works in Metro Railway.
For DGM : Candidate should have total experience of 10 years in rail-related/ major infrastructure projects, with minimum 3 years’ experience in Design/ execution/ project management etc of Civil Engineering works in Metro Railway.
For Engineer: Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in railway related/ major infrastructure projects.
Most Viewed jobs
Age Limit: (01.10.2017)
Maximum Age: 54 years
Nature & Period of Engagement
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, depending upon the requirements of the Project, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
Selected candidates shall initially be posted in Pune. However, selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per company requirements.
No fee is required to be paid for applying to the said post.
For Engineer level post, based on the performance of the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
For DGM and JGM level posts, based upon fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview
How to apply
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates apply online in the registration, Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system generates ‘Registration No.’ on top of the online form. Note down this “Registration No.” save for future use.
- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size color photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
Start date of online registration: 24.10.2017
Last date of online registration: 14.11.2017
Last date for submission of hard copy of documents: 22.11.2017
- Office of the District & Session Judge Barnala, Punjab Recruitment 2017- 12 Peon, Stenographer, Clerk and Grade-III Posts
- NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2017 – 81 Assistant Professor vacancies
- Regional Centre For Biotechnology Recruitment – 21 Academic Positions (Professors)
- NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017- 55 Mid Level Health Officer Posts
- HIPA Recruitment 2017- clerks, steno typist & other posts