OUAT Recruitment 2017 – 99 Scientist, Specialist, Farm Manager, PA Jobs
OUAT Recruitment 2017 Scientist, Specialist, Farm Manager, PA Apply. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2017 is announced a vacancy for Scientist, Specialist, Farm Manager, PA Jobs. Interested Candidates who want to apply for vacancy can apply on before due date
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment
All candidates who are willing to apply can read the official information below and go through notification if they want the detailed information regarding the post.
Total No. of Posts: 99
|Name of Posts||NO of Posts|
|Senior Scientist & Head||20|
|Subject Matter Specialist||62|
Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant stream from a recognized Board or University.
Most Viewed jobs
- ESIC Recruitment- 2017 Teaching Faculty Posts
- TPSC Recruitment 2017 -182 Assistant Professor Apply online
- District Court SAS Nagar Recruitment 2017 – 10 Peon and Process Server Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment – 2017 Various Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment – 2017 JEE Post
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Farm Manager||Rs. 9,300-34,800 /- +
GP Rs. 4,200/-
|Programme Assistant||Rs. 9,300-34,800 /- +
GP Rs. 4,200/-
|Senior Scientist & Head||Rs.15,600-39,100/- +
AGP Rs. 8,000/
|Subject Matter Specialist||Rs.15,600-39,100/- +
RGP Rs. 5,400/-
AGE LIMIT :
For Senior Scientist & Head: 45 years
For the Subject Matter Specialist: 35 years
For Programme Assistant & Farm Manager: 30 Years
Application Fee Details:
All candidates should submit their application fee directly through deposit pay slip in favor of ‘Registrar, OUAT, Bhubaneswar-751003’ in SBI Account No. 10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar as following:
- For the Farm Manager /Prog. Assistant: Rs. 500/-
- For the Senior Scientist and Head: Rs. 1000/-
- For the Subject Matter Specialist: Rs. 700/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates can get download the application form format through the official website which is an end of the post.
- Candidate must fill the prescribed application form with entire details and attach all required documents as per the requirement.
- The filled application form may wrap in an envelope and superscribe with name “Application for the Post of ______”.
- The envelope contains application form must be sent to below-given address before the closing date.
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT),
Starting Date of Submission Online application: 26th September 2017
Last date for submittion of application form: 16th October 2017