MDU Rohtak Recruitment-2017 Haryana State Council for Science and Technology (HSCST) Recruitment – 2017 – Project Fellow
MDU Rohtak Recruitment-2017 Haryana State Council for Science and Technology(HSCST) is announced Walk-in-Interview for the post of Project Fellow (PF) under a Department of Science and Technology. All candidates who are willing to apply for Haryana State Council for Science and Technology Recruitment can give the walk-in-Interview on the due date.
MDU Rohtak – Recruitment 2017(PF)
|S.NO||Name of Post|
Essential education qualification:
M.Sc. Botany or any other branch of Life Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks.
Rs. 8,000 + 10% HRA per month
Tenure of post:
The duration of the fellowship is for till completion of project
Venue and date of Walk-in-interview:
Interested candidates may appear MDU , Rohtak for Walk in Interview along with original and attested copies of testimonials on September 14, 2017 at 11.00 am in office of the undersigned.
Interested candidates can email their bio-data to the Principal Investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required at interview:
- All original documents
- One complete set of self-attested photocopies of their documents. Reprints of publications (if any)
- Other certificates (in original form)
The advertisement has also been displayed on the university website www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- No separate letter will be issued for the interview.
- The above position is purely temporary.
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
Only sort-listed candidates will be intimated by email and called for the interview.