Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Religious Teacher Posts
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 has announced (72) vacancies for Religious Teacher. Interested Candidates who want to apply for the vacancy can apply online from 10th October 2017 to 8th November 2017.
More details about Indian Army Recruitment 2017, including the number of vacancies, Salary eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Indian Army Recruitment
All candidates who are willing to apply can read the official information below and go through notification if they want the detailed information regarding the post.
Total No. of Posts: 72
|Name of Posts||NO of Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have passed with the Graduation degree from a recognized university.
Most Viewed jobs
- FCI Haryana Recruitment 2017
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment- 2017
- GGDSD College Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- Regional Centre For Biotechnology Recruitment – 21 Academic Positions (Professors)
- National Brain Research Centre Recruitment 2017
Serving Combatants on Remusteration: (01-10-2018)
Minimum: 25 years
Maximum: 34 years
Civilian Candidates: (01-10-2018)
Minimum: 27 years
Maximum: 34 years
There are no application Fees
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and Personal Interview.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required Documents sent to the HQ Rtg Zone (Nearest to the Place of posting) and apply online through Official website – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in & Remusteration – from 10th October 2017 to 8th November 2017.
Starting Date of application: 10th October 2017
Last Date of application form: 8th November 2017
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics Recruitment 2017
- IASRI Recruitment 2017
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Panchkula Recruitment 2017– 282 Fire Station Officer, Tabla Player, Laboratory Attendant, Sub-Fire Officer, and Junior Lecturer Assistant Posts
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana Vacancies
- Punjab PSPCL Recruitment 2017 – 883 Sub Division Attendant, Junior Engineer and Lower Division Clerk