DHFWS Panchkula Recruitment 2017
DHFWS Panchkula Recruitment 2017 has advertised a notification for the recruitment of (06) MO, MO Specialist, Radiographer & Other vacancies. Interested Candidates who want to apply may attend for walk in interview on 08-11-2017 between 10:00 am to 11:00 am
More details about District Health and Family Society (DHFWS), Panchkula Recruitment 2017, including the number of vacancies, Salary eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
District Health and Family Society (DHFWS), Panchkula Recruitment
All candidates who are willing to apply for DHFWS Panchkula Recruitment can read the official information below and go through notification if they want the detailed information regarding the post.
Total No. of Posts: 06
|Name of the post||No of posts||Salary|
|MO Specialist||01||Rs.60,000/-(Per Month)|
|Accounts Assistant (NHM)||01||Rs.9900/-(Per Month)|
MO Specialist: Candidate should have passed Gynecologist (MD/DGO) / Pediatrician (MD/DCH)l Physician (MD) Preference will be given in the above order.
MO: Candidate should have passed MBBS from a recognized institute.
Accounts Assistant (NHM):
- B.COM from a recognized institute with at least 45 % marks.
- Knowledge of Tally ERP.9 Software (Certificate for the same is required).
POST QUALIFICATION WORKS EXP:
Minimum 1-year post qualification. Preference will be given to the candidate with experience in Public health programs /projects/health projects.
Computer proficiency with the familiarity of Data management and commonly- used packages like MS word. PowerPoint and Excel etc. Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard.
- Matric with Science (Physics & Chemistry).
- Radiographer diploma from the Medical College. Rohtak or any other institution.
- Hindi up to Matric”
Most Viewed jobs
MO/MO Specialist Maximum is: 65 Years
Accounts Assistant (NHM) Maximum is: 55 Years
Radiographer Maximum is: 62 Years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test/ Screening test/ proficiency test & interview.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidate can attend for walk in interview along with attested copies of relevant certificates and original certificates in the Office of
C Block, 2nd Floor,
Premises of Civil Hospital,
Sector-06, Panchkula on 08-11-2017 Between 10:00 am to 11:00 am..
Date & Time of Interview: 08-11-2017 Between 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- IPFT Recruitment- 2017 – 05 Senior Scientist, Scientist and Operator posts
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment 2018 – 142 Sr Resident, Demonstrator, Professor & Other Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 Banker Faculty Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2017 Asst. and Jr. Managers Posts Apply online