Army Public School, Kapurthala Recruitment-2017 –Lab Attendant/TGT/PRT
APS Kapurthala is announced vacancy notice on 29.09.2017 in various local leading newspapers for the selection of Teachers and other cooperative staff for the coming academic session. All the posts will be filled by Local Screen Board (LSB).
|Name of Post||Subject|
Essential education qualification:
For TGT: Candidate must have passed BA with the psychology of graduation with a certificate or diploma in Counselling with minimum experienced 3 years as counselor.
For PRT: Candidate must have passed Postgraduate /graduate with B.Ed. in the relevant subject with min 50% marks in both.
For lab Attendant: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Sciences and Computer literate.
As per School Rules.
Rs . 100/- (Bank draft)
Tenure of the post:
The above vacancy is purely on Adhoc/Temporary basis up to 31st March,2018.
Venue and date of Walk-in-interview:
The LSB interview for the post will be held in the month of Oct/Nov,2017.
Documents required at interview:
- All original documents
- One complete set of self-attested photocopies of their documents. Reprints of publications (if any)
- Other certificates (in original form)
The advertisement has also been displayed on the university website www.apskpt.in
How to apply:
The application form is available in the school office you may also be downloaded from the school website and submitted to school along with requisite fees in the form of bank draft.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- No separate letter will be issued for the interview.
- The above position is purely temporary.
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
Only short-listed candidates will be intimated by email and called for the interview.
Last date of application: 15th October 2017