APDCL Recruitment 2017 Assistant and Junior Managers Posts Apply online
APDCL Recruitment 2017 Asst. Managers and Jr. Managers in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Instrumentation, Information Technology and Human Resource Apply online
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) is announced various vacancies for Assistant and Junior Managers in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Human Resource. Interested Candidates who want to apply for vacancy can apply on before due date.
More details about APDCL Recruitment 2017, including number of vacancies, Salary eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment
All candidates who are willing to apply can read the official information below and go through notification if they want the detailed information regarding post.
Total No. of Posts: 274
|Name of Posts||NO of Posts||PayScale|
|Assistant Manager||148||Rs. 22,552/-|
|Junior Manager||126||Rs. 16,056/-|
For Assistant Manager: Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/
Civil/Instrumentation/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Engineering/
Computer Technology/Computer Science from any university/institution approved by AICTE OR Full Time MBA or Equivalent in Human Resource Management/Personnel Management from any university/institution approved by AICTE.
For Junior Manager: Candidates should have passed Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/
Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised university.
Most Viewed jobs
- MDU Rohtak Recruitment-2017 – (HSCST) – Projet Fellow Jobs
- Haryana Seeds Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017-2018 – 12 Assistant Seed Production Officers Posts
- Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 (IRSDC)
- Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Recruitment 2017
- ISRO Recruitment – 2017 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Posts
AGE LIMIT : (1st September 2017)
For Assistant Manager Minimum :21 years and Junior Manager Minimum :18 years
Maximum: 38 Years for both
General/UR/OBC/ MOBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500
SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay Rs. 200
Through online using E-challan/Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through APDCL website – https://apdcl.net.in/
Starting date of application: 24th September 2017
Last date for submittion of application form: 20th October 2017
- Jhajjar District Court Recruitment 2017
- Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – 33 Senior Scientific Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Scientific Officer& Other Posts
- Chandigarh The Tribune Recruitment 2017 – Regional Head & Manager Vacancies
- J&K State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- DSE Recruitment- 2017 DEPARTMENT OF SCHOOL EDUCATION